Hope everyone is having a great finish to their summer season and enjoying this Labor Day weekend. Our fall mailers have been mailed out, new product catalogs are here, and the early-buy shrink wrap discount is in full swing. We have received a lot of positive feedback on our new website and we are glad to hear everyone is finding it easy to navigate. Don’t forget if you are part of a business, you can unlock business pricing online. If you aren’t already set up, please fill out our Business Price Request Form and we will get you approved! If your company already orders online with business pricing, keep in mind you can also checkout with your NET 30 terms as well, and ship on your own shipping accounts. Please let us know what we can do for you to gear up for the fall shrink wrap season. Several customers have expressed an interest in wrapping patio furniture, RV campers, and other outdoor items this season in addition to their typical boat wrapping– this is what we like to hear! If you have questions on other applications besides boats, please visit our How-To Training section of our website or call us. Happy shrinking to all and Happy Labor Day weekend!
– Mike Stenberg
President & CEO
Dr. Shrink, Inc.
INSIDE THE SEPTEMBER NEWSLETTER
EARLY BUY DISCOUNT/SAVE LABOR WITH DR. SHRINK/MARINE & DIY/DR. SHRINK VIDEO/NEW ALL-PROTECT PADDING/ WEEKLY BUNDLE SNEAK PEEK
This promotion is available online only – and only good on standard wholesale and retail pricing. You must use promo code FALL19 at checkout.
Dr. Shrink Products Helping You Save Labor
All of Dr. Shrink’s products are made with you, the user in mind. They’re made to make your life easier and your shrink wrap jobs hassle-free. Starting from the top of the picture down, we will explain how working with Dr. Shrink’s products will help eliminate hassles and hurdles before, during, and after the shrink wrapping process.
- Our shrink wrap knives are made with a safe-hooded blade so you won’t scratch your boat or cut yourself during the shrink wrapping process.
- Dr. Shrink’s shrink wrap is 100% virgin resin material and will NOT biodegrade in a landfill, so it is very important that it is recycled. We offer our REBAG Program throughout the Continental US that allows you to recycle your shrink wrap scraps and entire covers. Please recycle!
- Our Zipper Access Doors are taped on the finished cover of your object and allow you access into it without compromising the durability of the cover.
- Our Shrinkfast Extensions are available in 2′, 4′, or 6′ lengths. They help you get to all those hard-to-reach places and allow you to be safe without having to be unbalanced on a tall ladder.
- Dr. Shrink’s Film Racks and Carts are a great way to keep yourself organized and to keep your shrink wrap off the ground. Shrink wrap produces static and it will easily collect dirt and debris if it’s left on the ground. These small pieces of dirt and debris can cause holes in your covers.
Get it all wrapped up this year. The Dr. has you covered with a growing library of how-to videos. We cover a wide variety of shrink wrap applications from recreational boat wrapping, full encapsulations, RV campers, patio furniture, and sail boats with the mast up! Access the how-to videos on your training section of our website or our YouTube Channel.
Despite only 3 primary peak months, the Marine and Recreation Industry is one of the most recognized and well-known in the shrink wrap industry. With recognition comes saturation and this is the most competitive industry in shrink wrap. It is essential to provide quality products and service to your customers — rest assured when you use Dr. Shrink products, you are using the highest quality products on the market.
INNOVATORS IN THE INDUSTRY – New Products & Features by the Dr.
All-Protect Padding is a padded, solvent-proof protective covering that is typically used during maintenance, retro-fits and boat building. It protects against mechanical damage, is high absorbent and can be used indoor/outdoor. All-Protect Padding also provides protection from sharp and oddly shaped objects that could possibly puncture shrink wrap during the wrapping process.
The backing is an adhesive film that sticks without tape and will not leave a residue on the surface underneath. The material is made up of hard-wearing non-woven synthetic fibers and a residue-free adhesive PE film as a liquid barrier.
It solves these common challenges:
- Creates a safe, non-slip surface
- Holds up to strong UV rays
- Easy to remove with no residue
- Can be used on exterior and interior surfaces (wood, carpet, windows, paint)
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Absorbent and solvent-proof (e.g. motor oil, WD40, hydraulic fluid will not go through)
- Can be reused
Can be used on these applications:
- Stainless Steel
How to use: Clean the surface of any grease, oil and dust, then dry before application. For re-use, you can vacuum it while installed, then re-roll back up for the next job.