Complete Package – One Stop Shopping – Boat Shrink Wrap Kits
At last you have the advantage of making one contact for all of your premium shrink wrap supplies! At Dr. Shrink, Inc., 98% of all orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours from our efficient fully-stocked warehouse located in Manistee, Michigan. Shrink wrap, heat tools, tape and any installation accessory you can think of…WE’VE GOT IT.
Interested in a Boat Shrink Wrap Kit? We have all the products you need to create a customized kit, and experienced salespeople to help you choose the correct products. See below for a brief overview of the recommended products to get you started.
Here’s an itemized list of start up supplies that we recommend for the Marine Industry:
• Shrinkfast 998 Heat Tool Kit (DS-SHFAST998) Commercial grade, commercial use or
• Shrinkfast MZ Heat Tool Kit (DS-SHFASTMZ) Perfect for the homeowner or do-it-yourselfer
• Shrinkfast 998 4′ Extension (DS-SHFAST998-4)
• Strap Tensioning Tool (DS-15)
• 3/4″ x 2100′ Woven Cord Strapping (DS-750)
• 3/4″ Buckles (DS-075)
• 4″ Heat Shrink Tape (DS-704)
• Professional Film Knife (DS-007)
• Ring Cutter (DS-RCUT)
• Safety Gloves (DS-009)
• End Caps (DS-CAP)
• Weather-Tight Self-adhesive Vents (DS-683)
• 14′ x 128′ 7mil Shrink Wrap (DS-147128)*
• 17′ x 110′ 7mil Shrink Wrap (DS-177110)*
• 24′ x 120′ 7mil Shrink Wrap (DS-247120)*
• 32′ x 100′ 7mil Shrink Wrap (DS327100)*
*These are the most common sizes used for wrapping boats.
• End Caps (DS-CAP) & Bottom Caps (DS-BCAP) *as needed
• Zipper Access Door (DS-36) – allows access into the covered object.
• Weather-Tight Filter Vent (DS-683F) – keeps dirt, dust and bugs out of shrink wrapped products.