• Four-layer reinforced shrink wrap that combines the strength of scrim-reinforcement with the heat shrink properties of conventional shrink wrap.
• Engineered to be lightweight and flexible for exceptional cold-crack resistance in low temperatures.
• The outer layers consist of an opaque white high-strength polyethylene film with added U.V. and thermal stabilizers to reduce heat build-up beneath the enclosure, condensation, and to provide exposed outdoor longevity of approximately 1-year.
• Highly pliable and allows for easy heat-weld fusing during packaging to efficiently enclose large or difficult shapes and eliminate the costs of cover packing materials in shipping and storage.
• A heavy-duty scrim reinforcement is placed between the plies to maximize tear-resistance and increase service life.
Ship Weight: 172 lbs/roll
NOTICE: Due to the weight of this roll, it must be shipped on a freight truck.
**Rolls sold individually**
Pallet Quantity: 9 rolls